Thursday, September 26, 2013

2 year pics!

 Get ready to be amazed I swear there is NO WAY she could get any cuter.......
Mya doing her "pageant face" if you don't know what that is google "Toddlers in Tiaras". It is the most hilarious show ever! We thought it would be fun to teach miss Mya and she rocks the best pageant face we've seen!







Right now Goofy is her favorite! He is like a member of our family!



Is she not the most beautiful little girl in the world! We think so!

She loves horses. She had fun feeding them flowers. We had to keep running over there because they were trying to bite her hands and she just couldn't care less, she loves them!

This photo shoot with my friend Emily has to be one of the funnest ones we have ever done! Mya LOVED Emily! She was all smiles the whole time. Emily had a little father duster and kept asking Mya to blow it, then she would throw it up in the air and Mya would die laughing! We had an absolute blast! I still can't believe our little monkey is 2, it feels like we just got her. She is so much fun right now! I feel like she is my little buddy. We talk and play all day long, she's like this mini person.  She makes us smile so much.  I am so in love with this little girl I have no idea what we would do without her :)

No comments:

Post a Comment