Sunday, August 31, 2014

Birthday party!



Adoption is great! These two little girls are such great friends!!
Mya and Cooper are such good friends its so fun! 

So cute the first meeting! Our two favorite birth mamas! 

Look at those crazy cake eyes!! LOL she is too funny! 

She absolutely LOVES my mom! These pictures are so special especially with all that my mom is going through right now. I love seeing her happy and nothing makes her happier than her grandkids! 


We LOVED meeting your brothers! They are super cute! 
Awe look at our cute little family! Thanks for being such a sweetie to Sierra! It means a lot to us and to her. 


You two and your cute krinkle noses when you laugh! I LOVE this! There are so many similarities between you and Mya its fun to see you all together! Love, love,  LOVE it!



It was so fun to have a pool party. I grew up pretty much living at our community pool because my dad was the manager there for 20 years! This felt like good old school fun for my family and it was fun to have so many special people there with us to celebrate! Thank you for being a part of this very special day with us! It was awesome to have you here. Love ya lots!

No comments:

Post a Comment