Friday, January 4, 2013

1st day in nursery....so big!

December 23, 2012 Mya's first time in nursery was a success!
 Today I didn't have to teach young womens so I thought I would take little miss Mya into the nursery and see how she did. She will officially be in nursery Jan 24, 2013 not too far away. We had a blast, she hardly even noticed I was there. She played with toys, ate snacks, sang and was so good with the other kids. They made a slide with one of the tables and she was one of the first kids over there ready to go down face first! If one of the older kids took a toy from her she just grabbed another one. She fights for toys at my mom's house so I'm sure it won't be long before she fights for them here too. Hopefully she will just continue to be a nice little girl and learn to share well. It was surreal watching her in there I just kept thinking there is no way I have a child in nursery! She's growing up so fast it's sad and exciting at the same time. She is such am amazing little girl and we love her so much! I am so exited for her to start her big girl journey in nursery. We are blessed to be a part of this gospel and she is lucky to be able to learn it from the time she was born! I know she will do great things in this life we are excited to watch her journey and be a part of it. I'll let you know how the permanent transition into nursery goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment