Friday, January 25, 2013

Cutest girl in the world!

She loves walking around the house in Dad's shoes saying "Dada's shoes")

She also likes finding my shoes walking around saying "Mama's shoes" she's so smart!
She loves the days when I bring her chair in the living room and let her watch a movie like The Little Mermaid or Toy Story.
Here's Mya and Cooper playing at our house when I had a shower for Britt.
All the babies love Grandma!
Mya was being a bossy little mama trying to teach Cooper hoe to use her Kareoke machine! She is such a good oldest child! We thrive on being bossy! :)
Look at this Mya's first bloody nose! She tripped and face planted on the ground and her little nose was bleeding...it broke my heart!
My Dad bought Mya this little doll he is called a Woof Poof. Mya takes his and her caterpillar everywhere! She calls him her "oof poof"
Ahh the hat again sometimes she just likes to wear it around the house!
We went to watch her cousin Austin play basketball.
She is seriously in love with him! She calls him "A"
This is a regular part of her day. She reads every single book she has at least once!
This is a shower cap that I use to keep my hair dry in the shower and Mya found it and likes to use it as a hat....lol!

She was pretty excited about the birthday hats we used for your birthday picture!
Loves to ride on her scooter. We can't wait until it's warm and we can take this outside!


Funny thing...as I am writing this I have the baby monitor on since she is supposed to be taking a nap but right now she is in her crib singing to herself! So cute!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment