Monday, February 4, 2013

Another new cousin!

Does this make you miss your belly? :)
This is my favorite picture! Britt's first glance of little Bentlie! She looks so happy and cute. She's a GREAT Mommy!




There's Mya giving Bentlie a kiss!
That little bag she's holding is what she thinks of as her purse, and yes it has to come everywhere with us! It has a litle Cinderella doll. She calls her "lella" it's pretty dang cute!

Bentlie is now in possession of all miss Mya's clothes so she is going to be rocking some major style!
 January 28 at about 4:00 little Bentlie Marie Merrill was born! She was 6 lbs 11 oz and 19 inches long, almost exactly what little Mya was when she was born!  Mya now has 10 cousins. Six of those ten cousins are under 3......wow! We have lots of babies in the family right now! I was lucky enough to be able to be there for baby Bentlie's birth. I am so grateful to my little sister for allowing me to share this experience with her. It's something I most likely will never get to have on my own so it's amazing to be able to watch it happen for my sister. Having babies is so incredible, the Spirit was so strong in the delivery room and I love thinking about how close heaven was in that moment! Watching her two babies be born is such a testimony strengthening experience and I will forever be grateful that I was able to be a part of it. I love my little sis. Mya got to hang out with Nick's mom all day while I was at the hospital and she talked all night about Britt Britt's baby. We took her a few days later to meet Bentlie and she loved giving her kisses and pointing and showing us all that the baby had a nose :) Together they will be two styling little divas! I am so thankful that Mya has so many good cousins her age and a bit older. She LOVES all of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment