Friday, February 15, 2013

Lots of Love for Mya!

Have I mentioned that Mya loves stickers? Her favorite is to put them all over herself!

I thought this was hilarious the other day when I went in her room and found her huddled under her table with all of her stuff just playing and laughing with Louie! She is a riot!

She's very proud of herself because she now knows how to wash herself! When I turn the loofa over to her and let her do her own scrubbing it's all smiles! It's pretty cute!
Ok so if there is one thing this girl hates it is the sun in her eyes! I was talking to her in the car the other day telling her she needs to bring her sunglasses so the sun won't hurt her eyes. When the sun does hit her eyes in the car she dramatically puts her hands over her eyes and says "mommy sun hurt Mya's eyes" lol it is really funny! Well now she has to bring her glasses in the car and they stay on her little face the whole time. She now tells me "mom sun no hurt my eyes" as she is tapping her sunglasses! I swear this kid is a genius!

She wanted Nick to wear one of her headbands, she thought it was pretty cool!
Here she is feeding her baby and looking at the camera saying "cheese"! Oh I love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment