Friday, February 15, 2013

Lipstick......

Beautiful!
This had to be the funniest thing ever! She loves getting in my makeup drawer and taking my brushes and pretending to do makeup on herself. Well that was all fine and dandy until today when she learned how to take off lids!!! She was being so quiet on the bathroom floor while I was putting my makeup on I bent down to see what she was doing and this is what I found! I said "oh no Mya what did you do?" She looked and me and said "Mya lipstick on face" and not only that but she looked so proud of herself. How could I get mad or annoyed at the mess I just had to look at her smile and tell her how pretty she looked! Then of course we had to grab the camera. She spent the next several minutes admiring her work in the mirror. She is such a sweetheart......and such a girl I love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment