Tuesday, June 11, 2013

A little bit of everything!

She is a little obsessed with oranges. I feel like I could ring her out when she's done and make a whole glass of orange juice!
I love this picture. I have a picture of me when I was about her age standing exactly like this and wearing something very similar! It's the only time I have seen a picture of her and thought.... hey she looks like me!
She loves going up and down stairs right now.

Giving Louie kisses xoxo!

This little girl LOVES ice cream!


Just out walking Louie!
Mya and I making some Mother's day gifts with Mya's handprint! She loves doing this with paint!

Driving Grandpas four wheeler with Dad.
We went to a "Families Supporting Adoption" activity at our agency and Mya got her face painted, a balloon animal and got to make lots of new friends!

So happy to sit at her table in the morning and eat her cereal!
She loves driving the jeep with Grammy!
This is our friends dog Brinkley. Mya quickly fell in love and all the way home her and Nick were begging me to get another puppy! :) She's just like Nick when it comes to her love of dogs!
She is in love with all her cousins!


All the kids love Paislee's jeep!
Her first set of leggo blocks! She loves them!
This girl is so smart! She can sing the ABC song all by herself! People just die at how good she is talking!
Her eyes look amazing in this picture!
Nick's sister Carly and little Sami!
Mya loves Sami!
Love getting together with our family! Can't ya tell by Mya's face!

Mya and her cousin Austin!

No comments:

Post a Comment