Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Slacking.....

Wow it has been way too long since I have posted something. Moving, traveling and having a toddler are all the main reasons but no still not great excuses! I have several posts in the works so I promise they are coming soon! We are in our new house and things are going great....busy but great. Mya has already found many ways to get hurt in our new house the most recent was tumbling down our staircase. As she was crying afterwards she told us that she was bouncing like Tigger! So cute :) Another cute thing that I have to share is when we pulled up to our new ward this past Sunday for the first time, I was getting Mya out of her car seat she said "mama I wanna go inside the castle and find Jesus" I about lost it! How sweet is it that she recognizes the church as a castle where Jesus lives. She is so smart and it made me feel so good! She has a very sweet spirit!!

We love you and miss you!

Stay tuned for lots of fun pics and stories........

No comments:

Post a Comment