Thursday, November 21, 2013

Fall...we love this time of year!


November is "National Adoption Month" so I decided to make a cute little sign to go in front of our house to let the world know "We LOVE adoption". The UFA group had some super cheesy plastic ones that you could buy from them, but since I am a crafting maniac I made my own!

Playing at the park! One of our favorite things to do :)




This was cracking me up, she kept kicking the leaves as she walked from the bottom of the slide back to the stairs! I was able to get this great action shot!




Mya's first trip to Kanagroo Zoo a bounce house indoor park. She got to go with her best friend Kendall. We had so much fun, lots and lots of laughs! Since we have such crazy weather during fall with one day in the 60's and the next it's snowing we're lucky to have fun places like this to go when it's raining or snowing outside!



There goes our brave little girl up the most giant slide they have! I went up after her thinking she was going to freak at some point. Yeah she never did she came flying down the slide before I could get half way up the ladder! The look on her face was priceless, it will be burned in my brain forever! I honestly thought I might pee my pants laughing. When she got to the bottom where my friend Kathryn was I just held my breath waiting for the tears cause she had a look of pure terror on her face all the way down. But instead she laid there for a sec and said "weee". Once again we were rolling on the ground laughing!  
The next time she asked me to go with her. Lol!
I believe my face says it all....that was fun and most definitely not made for a 2 year old! 

No comments:

Post a Comment