Thursday, November 21, 2013

Painting.....family style!



Nick and Mya are so cute they both do this thing when they concentrate....they stick out their tongues! It's so cute, Nick made sure not to do it in any of the pictures I took, he's such a stinker!




Even Louie likes to be around when we paint! Too bad he's not much help! :)








 Look how cute Mya's little turkey is, she has so much fun painting with me! She's a pro!

You know I love to paint and do crafts but nothing is better than when I get to do these with my favorite man and my favorite little girl! We made 20 turkeys for a birth mother group at our LDSFS agency and Nick and Mya helped me SO much! Then we made some pumpkins and some Christmas Trees. We made lots of pumpkins for friends that included a card with all of our adoption info. I love making things for people, it's one of my favorite things to do! We've been busy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment