Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Playroom makeover!

This is a growth chart that we will start keeping track of her as she grows! 
Her magnet board is full of family, friends and her artwork! 
I also made the little purse rack...my wood skills are increasing slowly but surely!
Mya LOVES this sign! She sings this song frequently. I made it cause this song will forever remind me of her and it goes perfect in her playroom!
My mom and I cut the clouds, sun and kite out of wood! It's really cute having those several things stick out and give the wall some different dimensions! 
I was able to design and do all the lettering for the walls with my vinyl machine!
I made this little shelf in my wood class! Glad it's getting some use. 
I forgot to do a before picture but just imagine nothing on the walls they were just boring gray! We spend so much time in this room since it's where all the toys are and I was getting so sick of the plain walls! I was trying to hold out for a nursery someday but I decided I couldn't wait anymore. Plus I LIVE for doing things like this so when the time comes to change it to a nursery I will gladly change it up! I wanted it to be fun and have lots of shapes, letters, numbers and just be a bright fun place to play. I love how it turned out! I know you are very artistic and love stuff like this and I have been so excited to show you! Mya has been really excited about it too. She will grab my hand and say "mom come see my room, you did such a good job painting it" Or out of the blue she'll say "mom look I have a kite and clouds and a sun in my room, thats so cool". If nothing else those little kind comments make every ounce of this project worth it. I am so in love with our little girl! She makes everything in life better!

No comments:

Post a Comment