Friday, January 9, 2015

We LOVE Nashville!

Cant go to Nashville without buying some boots! Mya got two pair and we even picked up a pair for little Koby!
Seeing the famous Loveless Cafe and eating there was such a fun experience!

We loved seeing the Nashville Temple! Mya is so excited to be able to go there when we seal Koby to us in May! No matter where we go if there is a temple near by we always take the chance to go see it. I always want Mya to know just how special this place is. #familiesareforever

Nick and I love the show American Pickers! This is one of their stores which we were super excited to go in and take a look around! I also love antiques so this was quite the amazing store to see! 




When I picture living in the country this is the kind of street and the kind of home I picture having! This place made me want to move to Tennessee,  get myself some rocking chairs for the porch and start saying "ya'll"! I LOVE it here!

Seeing all these sights from the civil war was amazing there is so much cool history in the South! 

Going to the Grand Ol Opry was awesome! We got to see Kelly Pickler and some other amazing country stars perform while we were there! Nick and I both LOVE country music so this was just the place for us! Mya really enjoyed it too once she woke up! ;)

While we are on vacation we LOVE to try new foods! Here in Nashville Chuy's was by far the best Mexican food we had! Yummy, makes me hungry just thinking about it!
The Bluebird Cafe may have been my favorite part of the trip. Listening to an acoustic live jam session with people who have written songs for Tim Mcgraw, Rascal Flatts and other famous country stars was AMAZING! I could have stayed there all night! 

Oh Elvis! I am one big fan of this man! My Dad always listened to his music and watched his movies growing up and it all really stuck with me! Tennessee has a lot of Elvis just one more reason I LOVE it there!
This trip was incredible! It made our desire to move here someday even greater. We love going new places and trying new things this was such a fun trip! Thanks to Nick's parents who took us and gave us an amazing tour of this beautiful place! I hope someday you can come visit us and sit in my rocking chairs on my farm house porch!

WE LOVE NASHVILLE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment