Tuesday, December 20, 2016

August 2016

















It's kindergarten time for this sweet thing! I can't believe this is here, shes growing to fast! My pregnancy hormones could barely handle this one! She loves school and is doing very well. She's a smarty pants for sure and knows how to work hard. We sure love her!


You are lucky I love you enough to let you see some of these pics! I look so swollen and fat its crazy! 










I am in love with this pic! It literally depicts exactly how I felt when he got here. My delivery was scary, I was so sick and it was more painful than anything I've experienced. My face here says it all. I have never been able to describe the peace that flooded my body when I got to hold him. This is a peace that continues to this day. This little man of mine has the most calming effect on me. I'll forever be grateful for the peace that he makes me feel. He has a very sweet spirit. 





Arlen Fitz Jarrett born August 29, 2016
 7 lbs 8 oz and 21 inches long!! 

Water broke at 37 weeks! Thank heavens.... I was so miserable that last trimester with all my swelling! 


No comments:

Post a Comment