Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Best BIG sister ever!






Mya prayed and wished for months before Fitz was born that he would have blue eyes and blonde hair like her. She has always wanted another blonde in our family! Nick and I did the best we could to explain that we were pretty sure that was not going to happen! We both have families full of dark hair and brown eyes! I still can't believe that she got exactly what she asked for.....little Fitz came out with blonde hair and blue eyes just like she wanted! His eyes are almost her exact same color, they keep getting bluer as time goes on! She always tells me she's so happy she has a twin! (lol)




My little kitty! She is known all over as the cute little girl that always has cat ears!












I LOVE this picture!!!




This hospital time was pretty magical for me! So thankful we got to do this whole pregnancy thing as a family! It was precious beyond belief! 

No comments:

Post a Comment