Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Congrats Nick!!!!!!!!!


We are so proud to say that Nick graduated from UVU with his Bachelors Degree!
 
I think about the journey that school has been for us since we got married. We have been through a lot of great things and also a lot of hard things during this time. I can say without a doubt that there is absolutely no other person in the world that I would have rather gone through all of this with than Nick! He is my hero! He always told me before we got married that he would put me and our family first. Since I had been through a lot of crappy stuff in the past it was really hard to take his word but luckily I did. He has proven that statement he made to me like 5 years ago to be sooo TRUE. He worked very hard in school, work, church and everything else he had going but he always made me first priority. I will never be able to thank him enough for being such a great friend and husband. When we got Mya he so easily slid into the role of BEST FATHER too as if he wasn't already wearing enough hats. I know we still have graduate school in our near future but for the time being Mya and I are so happy to have Nick home with us more often. We will be blessed as a family for his hard work in school. We are also lucky to have family that has supported us 100% in everything the last 41/2 years, we never would have been able to make it without them. 

Congrats to the grad!

No comments:

Post a Comment