Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Silly little thing!

This is a fireman hat my little brother Codie gave her....she's such a goofball!
I had to laugh when I saw this.....it took her a long time to stuff all these animals in here, then she was giving them a ride all over the house!!
She loves eating cereal in the morning!

This blanket is still her very favorite! Oh yeah and the binky I said I would rid her of by the end of October....yeah she still has it.
Usually she loves putting shoes on, but the tears in this picture are because she did not want her shoes on.
We babysat Sami and Mya loved it, she wanted to sit on Sami's lap the entire time!
Wearing Dad's hat!
Ok so this was so cute! She wanted her toy chest open one morning and I got it open for her, walked out of the room to put something away. A few minutes later here she comes from her room bracelets on her arm and sunglasses on her face! It was one of those moments when I looked at her and she just looked so big! I am so glad I got a picture of this one!
She is very into Ariel, she does that singing part the "aaaaaaaaa" ya know! These jammies are new and a little big but Mya loves them.
This is hilarious too, she loves sliding into the splits on the floor when we put these boots on. She is one silly little thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment