Wednesday, April 8, 2015

A little bit of everything!

Hanging out in the baby chair listening to her ipod! She is the best!!!!

Happy birthday to me!!
I love my little family they make me so happy, this picture is too perfect!
Mya wants to be just like her cousin Sami! Its pretty cute!

These two monkeys helping me blow out my birthday candles!
I love my Mommy! Our kids also love their Grammy Pammy!

Oh goodness Grandpa knows the way to this ones heart!

Scrubbing her brother :)
Helping me swaddle Koby for his nap! Such an amazing big sis!
Naptime loves! 
This is his morning hair, Mya loves it when his hair is crazy she usually tries to brush it out for him!

These two have an undeniable bond. It has been amazing to watch! They definitely knew each other before this. I hope they will always look out for each other and be the best of friends! 
XOXO!!
Happy Valentines Day! We did our usual hang at home with a heart shaped pizza and movies such an awesome night!!!




Giving Daddy some birthday sugar! These two have such a special bond, it is truly amazing and melts my heart in every way possible! 

Hallelujah  Nick is finally in his thirties! Now I don't feel so old! I do feel bad though he started his thirties learning that he has cancer. My thirties have been the best years of my life and I'm sure Nick's will be too! 
Birthday celebration at our house for Nick, we made his favorite brownies!

Just smelling a pinecone before school....weird I know! 
Sometimes he likes to sit in the laundry basket and read....so we let him!

Going to the Jazz game with Nick's family! We always love a good Jazz game. Mya was extra excited since her cousins were there too! 

Getting a shot! 

Sitting with daddy playing games and sharing a bowl of olives! I seriously loved it when I walked out and saw this! They are so darn cute together!
Mya is such a sweetheart and loves to help me fold towels. She does a really good job! Its so funny she makes like a million piles. I love it, this last time she walked over to me while we were folding, gave me a hug and said "I love folding towels with you mama" I almost burst into tears it was so sweet, I love this little girl with my entire heart and soul! 

No comments:

Post a Comment