Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Your visit!

You two were so cute with her it was so fun to have you guys there!!!! Mya loves her new iphone scrapbook! 

Thanks to you we all get plenty of check ups from Doc Mya! 
Remember how bad she cheats at Candyland! Ugh little stinker! I bet you'll never forget her going to time out either right! I felt like Nick traumatized you a little with that!
You finally got to meet my daddy! I was so happy he loves you very much! Mya is a special little girl to Papa Jim! So happy you two finally met! 

Oh my gosh here in one pic we have white chocolate, milk chocolate and dark chocolate! I LOVE it! XOXO
Here's a typical Mya face! 


Thank you girl for taking time out of your vacation to come see us! We were so happy to meet your darling man! He was the sweetest and you seem happy which is amazing to see! We are so extremely proud of you and all that you've done! I'm so glad that Mya has you to look up to. We sure love you and all that you do for our little family! We can't imagine not having you in our lives so thank you very much for being a part of us. I know we're a little crazy so thanks for hanging in there! You mean the world to us and Mya!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment