Sunday, April 12, 2015

Book of Mormon stories!






I bought her a little Book of Mormon and a marking pencil that she can take to church with her. I showed her mine and explained that she can mark with her little pencil all the words she likes when we read. I showed her mine with all my highlights. She sighed, looked at me and said "wow mom I have a lot of work to do"  I'm not sure if I can even describe the feeling that rushed over me when she said that, it brought tears! When she told me she has a lot of work to do I believe its true and on some level she really knows it already (much more than just highlighting her scriptures to look like mine)! Her sweet little spirit is still so Christlike and connected to the other side.  It also made me realize how much work I have ahead of me as her mom. I am responsible to teach her and help her learn to become the amazing daughter of God that she's meant to be. I truly believe this little one will serve a mission and bring the truth to others that are waiting for it. I cant wait to see what the future holds for her, she is truly and amazing girl and I love her more than words can say! 

No comments:

Post a Comment