Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Christmas 2014!

December 1st Mya woke up to a surprise! Jovi the elf made her first appearance of the season! Jovi isn't just any old elf she taught Mya the whole month of December how to serve others. My mom was still pretty sick and she is always the one that puts Christmas light on their house. My mom LOVES Christmas and I knew she wanted lights but wouldn't be able to do it herself this year. Jovi brought Mya lights and told her to go surprise Grammy Pammy and put them on her house!! My mom was SOOO excited it was a great start to spreading Christmas cheer! 
Mya enjoys all aspects of being a big sister! She loves bathing Koby or doing whatever he needs! She has her little mommy instincts! It's amazing, these two are my absolute favorite! 

This time Jovi brought Mya some cake mix to make cupcakes for friends and neighbors! 
Jovi brought a sweater for Mya to give Louie (her buddy) after his haircut he was always shivering and needed a little something to keep him warm! Mya was super excited that Jovi thought of Louie! 

Watching Daddy put up our Christmas lights for the first time!!!! (Mya was running around somewhere....maybe even trying to climb the ladder) 
Go Nicky!!!!!
Oh goodness this brings tears to my eyes! I loved every single second of this preschool program I felt like the proudest mama alive! She was just the cutest!!!!!

If I were Santa I  would give her anything shes so dang cute! She politely asked him for a Barbie dream house and a candy cane! 
We are such goofballs! 
This is at my family Christmas party at Energy Solutions (this Santa is actually Papa Jim aka my daddy!) 
Oh silly Jovi she appeared in all kinds of places all over our house! Always bringing something for Mya to give to someone else! I hope Mya learned a little bit about what Christmas is really about! 
Christmas morning with two kids was awesome!!!!
Mya got a Frozen robe!!


Spending time at Grammy Pammy's Christmas morning! We LOVE our families! 
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh she was so excited to get her Barbie dream house! She asked every single Santa that we came in contact with! Looks like this sweetie got her wish!! Thanks to Grandma Jody and Papa Arlen! 

Christmas this year could not have been any better! We are so blessed! We have everything we need and much much more! Grateful for my Savior this year I know everything that I have is because of Him and I love Him with all my heart! 

Merry Christmas!!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment