Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Easter 2015






Easter egg hunt with the cousins at Grammy Pammy's!


Easter outfits! Im not sure they could have looked any cuter! 



Mya got some money from Gma Jody and Papa Arlen for Easter she knew exactly what she wanted to buy with it. Nick was mad I didn't make her put it in savings.....he's the always the responsible one! Next time I'll teach her that, this time was all about patience and making her use her own money to buy something she has wanted for awhile. We have so much to teach her! 

We showed this video to Mya on Easter. She was heartbroken that someone could put a pokey crown on and hurt Jesus. She still talks about it and how she doesn't want anyone to hurt him again. I want to bear witness that I know the Savior lives and because he died we all have the opportunity to make mistakes, be forgiven and go home and be with our families forever! I am so thankful for the gospel in my life and what it has done for me. Its been able to pull me through some very difficult days that I would have never been able to get through on my own. Also so grateful for this beautiful Easter Conference weekend! Wonderful to be with our kids and families while also hearing such sweet inspiration from our Prophet and other church leaders. I hope I can allow the messages to make me a better mom, wife and person. 

We love you and often think of the sacrifice that you made in our behalf so that we could be parents. Mya is precious....there are no words to describe our love for her. Thank you for being an answer to so many prayers. We love you! 

Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment