Monday, November 13, 2017

April 2017

April is one of my favorites cause I love General Conference. So much goodness and inspiration! The kids were my little buddies while watching it at least for a few min here and there. My favorite talk this time was given by S. Mark Palmer "Then Jesus Beholding Him Loved Him"  It's all about trying to see people as the Savior sees them and loving people no matter what. I know in the coming months I want to strive to do this better. I have a LONG way to go. 




Mya loves messing with the mannequins at Old Navy! We'll get kicked out someday I'm sure! But until then we love playing around with these and taking pics! 






This is a picture of Nicks Grandpa when he was a baby! He looks so much like Fitz it's crazy! 

This girl loves reading and Koby likes when she practices by reading to him! 

My absolute favorite library book she brought home all year!

Grandparents day at Mya's school!

Dying Easter eggs! 








Folding his arms during the prayer! He's a super genius! 


Happiest little guy even when he has ear infections! I don't even remember what number this is, it's been a rough winter. 

Happy Easter oh how I love these three! It just doesn't get any cuter!


Great Grandpa Jarrett! He's been in the hospital with Pneumonia and Mya and I went to visit him. He's such a sweet old man! 




The dangers of trying to crawl! 

Fitz is 8 months old! He's happy when he doesn't have a tooth coming in or ear infections bugging him. Even when he does he's a super happy little dude! It's infectious! Smiles all the time, says dada, trying so hard to crawl, grabs at everything, 2 teeth and 2 on the way, loves watching Mickey Mouse, puts everything in his mouth, loves playing with Kobes and Mya he really lights up for them. Seriously just the sweetest guy ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment