Friday, November 10, 2017

November 2016




Hanging with Great Grandpa Jarrett. Mya calls him the toy maker grandpa because gave them lots of wooden toys that he made.



To say we loved this movie is an understatement! We took Mya on a special date with us to see it! We seriously had so much fun! Now we just jam to the soundtrack in the car and can't wait until we can own this awesome movie.





Disney on Ice!
This is our lazy mans way of doing Christmas lights this year! The kids love it! Nick is most happy about them because he didn't have to get on the roof this year. He just stuck the light in the ground and plugged it in! 





We went to Thanksgiving Point to see Lumenaria with my family. It was absolutely amazing! Totally worth freezing our booties off. We cant wait to go again next year!



BUSTED!!! The story of Koby's toddler life! Cute little stinker!

Thanksgiving up in Heber with Nick's family. People always think Sami and Mya are sisters. 

We had a pretty sick winter last year. Everyone ran through the stomach flu except me and Fitz Thanksgiving week. I swear I had magical powers at this time from breastfeeding. Everyone in my family was sick the entire winter except me, and I usually get everything. 
Happy 3 months to this sweet baby! I can't believe he's been out of my belly that long! He's so chubby, smiles all the time, laughs, loves his brother and sister. He is the miracle I didn't know I really wanted and the miracle our family needed! Every time I hold him I feel so much peace and can't imagine our world without him. We are all so obsessed with this little man, he's so much fun! My little buster!


As always it was amazing to see you and hang out with you while you were in town. I love the faces you two make and the immediate connection you have even after being apart for so long. 
2016 was a year for the books! What an incredible miracle filled year. We are blessed beyond words and spent lots of time thinking about our blessings and giving thanks for all that we have. I'm so thankful that a loving Heavenly Father is in charge and even though His timing and my timing are never the same. His timing for things is perfect and allows me more happiness than I thought possible. There is nothing that makes me happier than my little family. HAPPY THANKSGIVING 2016!

No comments:

Post a Comment