Monday, November 13, 2017

March 2017


I got to attend the Provo temple with Emily and Dylan to seal sweet Cooper to them! It was a special day that I'll never forget! They have waited so long for this little guy to get here. I could't be happier for them. Nick brought the kids to the church after for the blessing. What an awesome day! Adoption seriously ROCKS! I love this family! 

Hello we have a little pro on our hands! 




We love snuggling up as a family with a bowl of popcorn and watching movies together!




Brittney was in desperate need of a break from her kids. Nick took the day off, we let Mya miss school and we went up to Heber for the day to play with the kids! They had a blast and my sister got some much needed rest! 

Violet and Koby are a match made in Hell! Ha ha those two are a handfull! 



Mya is playing hair dresser with Koby! He's so good to go along with all her shenanigans! 


























Mya wants to be a school teacher when she grows up....at least that's what she says now. She goes down and plays school with Koby all the time! It's so cute!

I cannot believe his is 7 months old. Time is going too fast! This week Koby tried to feed Fitz goldfish while I was changing a load of laundry like 10 feet away! It lead to me having to dig goldfish out of his throat as he was turning purple! Luckily he's safe I think I'm much more traumatized than he ever was, It scared me to death!  Fitz is sweet, laughs a lot, chews on everything, getting his second tooth, loves the bath still, loves eating yogurt, still my little snuggler, loves Koby and Mya most. He's also a mama's boy! We don't know what we would do without our sweet little Fitzie! 





No comments:

Post a Comment