Wednesday, November 15, 2017

May 2017








The nice note after the naughty note!


Oh man there are absolutely no words to describe our love for the two of you! How did we get so dang lucky!

These are some of my most favorite Mothers Day gifts I've ever made. I liked them so much I made one for myself too!



Oh my heart could explode every Mothers Day, I can't believe I have three kids that call me mom! Such a dream come true and it never ever gets old! Even when they are naughty ;)



Koby 2.0


Shark attack! Lol Mya and her dramatics! 

Mya did the cutest happy dance at her school for their field day! I totally cried partially cause she was SO cute and partially cause I was laughing so hard! 


Poor buddy didn't like his church clothes....who does?!




Celebrating Mya graduating from kindergarden at Olive Garden her choice! 






Uncle Codie's so cool as a fireman! 


Fitz is 9 months old! He's crawling, says mama, dada, baba, waves hi, loves chewing on cords, playing with doorstops and outlets, doesn't like to sit still and drink his bottle, loves any kind of food we give him, puts every little thing in his mouth, laughs a lot, loves to fake cough, sleeps like a champ on his tummy with his butt in the air, just figured how to scream...he practices a lot. What more can I say we love his guts! Something about him has always given me a strong sense of peace. We love our Fitzer Spritzer! 


Mya has been waiting so excitedly for this day! We were at the pool with Britt's kids and her and Bentlie were playing with diving rings. Mya put a ring in her mouth and Bentlie grabbed it out. Mya came to me saying her mouth hurt a little she opened it up I screamed cause her tooth was missing!! After hearing that she no longer cared about the pain she was SO excited that she had finally lost her first tooth!! We even went diving for it and found it on the bottom of the pool! 

No comments:

Post a Comment