Sunday, November 12, 2017

February 2017



Of course Koby would come rolling out pushing naked Ken in the stroller! This kid is freaking hilarious ha ha we love him!  






When Fitz was bigger than Ford! 

Happy Valentines Day! 


I said goodbye to my favorite car my Highlander that Nick bought me for Valentines Day last year. I did what I said I'd never do and I bought a minivan! It's all about convenience these days for me. 




Happy 32nd birthday to Nick!  We decorated his office and brought him breakfast from Mcdonalds! 32 never looked so good! We are all so grateful for the guy right here! He's one in a million for sure!


Birthday pizza lunch at Estes!



They see me rollin they haten! This is me after I broke my leg skiing. Nick thought it was pretty funny. 










More ear infections for this poor guy! I totally gave him my crappy ears.  I do love me some snuggles though. I can't do much with my keg right now anyway so I'm ok to sit and hold him if it makes him feel better! Sick kids break my heart!
Happy 6 months! He is rolling all over, eating lots of fruits and veggies, still so happy, laughs a lot, loves Koby and Mya he gets really excited and starts shaking when he sees Koby and Mya in the morning, loves bath time, his bottom teeth are trying to come in. Babbling lots I bet his first word is on it's way! We love him so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment