Friday, November 10, 2017

December 2016

Reading some Christmas stories!

Fitz got to play baby Jesus in our stake Christmas Nativity. 


Riding the Polar Express was so fun with the kids! 




Mya's kindergarten Christmas program, she's so little!!

Oh Koby.....he's all of a sudden stripping down to his birthday suit! This is how we keep finding him after naps! Good thing for that crib bar right!!

We have 3 kids!!!!! So crazy!!!





Goofiest girl on the planet!




Best gift ever!!!
4 months old!!! Time is flying by so fast! He's in the 90th percentile for height and 40th for weight! Tall and skinny is what he is right now! Fitzis smiling all the time, easy going, laughs, rolls, starting to sit up on his own, loves TV like his mama, makes the cutest baby noises trying to talk, he fills our home with lots of joy! 

He's definitely my favorite present from this year!



We had a rough sickly winter! 



My first time back skiing in over 15 years and I broke my freaking leg!!!! I did ski back down the hill after my fall I had no idea that it was fractured...oops!!! No wonder it hurt so bad, I was trying so hard to be tough! 

Pie Face! We love our tradition of going to the Heber house on New Years Eve, eating dinner and playing games with Grandma and Grandpa Jarrett!




No comments:

Post a Comment