Monday, November 20, 2017

October 2017 - Disneyland

Mya and I got to have our own little girl adventure! Nick kept the boys home and we went to California! Our trip was almost a bust when both Mya and I woke up with the stomach flu the day we were supposed to leave. Thankfully we were able to change our flights to the next day and everything ended up working out! We had so much fun. It was a much needed break for the both of us. I've been missing this girl like crazy while she's been in school full days. Ugh I'm just not sure I like it! It was fun to hang with Grammy Pammy, Papa Jim, Britt, Coop and Bentlie! We're always up for Disney! Cooper was crying while we were there and Mya said "Cooper you can't cry we are in Disneyland!" lol Amen! 

Wish I could have stowed him away in my suitcase for the trip! 

Yay we're both feeling better and ready to travel! Disneyland here we come!!!!!

She's my favorite to travel with! 




Little Mermaid our favorite ride in California Adventures!





Cousins! 




Dad and Fitz working at home while us girls play!

Laguna Beach! Mya didn't like all the seaweed so she stayed up on the shore and built sand castles. Plus the water was FREEZING!





If you look close you will see our sand mermaid! 


The boys sending pics to us! We hardly had any time to miss them we were having so much fun! ;)




All I have to say is Halloween at Disney AMAZING! Next year we want to come near Christmas, the kids are saving their money!













Peace out Cali, until next time! And there will be a next time, hopefully soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment