Saturday, November 18, 2017

August 2017 - Mya 1st Grade - Fitz is ONE!

Almost ONE!
One of our favorite things this year has been growing a garden! Our kids excitedly watered this every single day! We loved watching our pumpkins and tomato's grow! We learned a lot and cant wait to do it again next year! 




Meet the teacher day at school! She has Miss Snyder for 1st grade and she is so excited to get started!

First day of school August 21, 2017. I'm not sure she could have been any more excited!


How is this day here! She's such a doll!!!!

I cant believe our sweet baby boy is ONE! This is crazy! Fitz completes our family in a way that I cant describe. We needed this little guy so much and we are all so thankful for him. We had a fun day celebrating him. We rented a bounce house and had his favorite food Hawaiian pulled pork and rice. We learned this favorite of his while we were in Hawaii just a week and a half ago. We had all the family over and it was so much fun! Things I want to remember about Fitz at this age: 

Loves: Rolling cars/ trucks on the ground, playing with toilet paper, playing with the blinds, hanging with Koby and Mya, playing with mom and dad, seeing grandmas and grandpas, dancing especially to the hot dog song on Mickey Mouse, when we read stories to him (Dada and Where's my mommy are his favorites) cuddling, binky. 

He can crawl, clap, snuggles up to give a hug, gives big open mouth kisses, goes up and down the stairs, walks along furniture, stands alone for a few seconds, such a mama's boy!

Words: Water, Dad, daddy, Ko ko (Koby), Yup!, yay, no no, night night, bottle, cheese, fish, birdie, dance, uh oh, thank you, grandpa, mama, more, down, truck, yum, Jesus, one, two. He is a lot like Mya with his vocabulary he can talk so well! He really enunciates words like water, bottle, truck. It't very cute!

I love that he always crosses his feet when he sits down. He used to do that in a lot of his ultrasound pics too!

I love that he wants me to snuggle him and hold him before bed. He doesn't like it if I put him in bed without some snuggles first and it makes me so happy! 

I love that he wants me to hold him on my lap and read countless books to him. He just sits and snuggles me while I read. It's heaven! 

His favorite blanket is a blue and white one I bought him while I was prego. I took it to the hospital with me. He's had it from the beginning and he loves to play with the tag on the side. He loves to snuggle that blanket, I love it since I'm the one that picked it out for him! 






On my way back from the party store my tire blew out! I was rushing to get home for Fitz's party and of course this would happen! Good thing I have a good hubby and a nice stranger stopped to help me too! 





You would never know Ford is 2 months younger than Fitz they are almost the same size! 


























I think it's safe to say we LOVE our little Fitzer Spritzer!

No comments:

Post a Comment