Saturday, November 18, 2017

Hawaii August 2017

Getting the mo hawk ready for Hawaii!

Some may say we looked like a traveling circus! I wish we could have videoed ourselves trying to get all this into the airport! The looks we were getting were priceless! Brittney dropped us off and was laughing so hard as she watched us fumble ourselves in the door! I don't know how we did it. lol 


All THREE of our kids were amazing on the flights! I was so worried and they seriously traveled like pros, it was amazing! We got lots of compliments on the way out of the plane. 

Sleeping baby snuggles are my absolute favorite! 





These two were obsessed with Aunt Ashley! I felt a little bad they wanted to be by her side 24/7! She was a trooper! They still talk about her all the time and love seeing her when she visits. 

Baby Beach! Mya loved playing in the ocean. Me and Moo spent by far the most time in the water.

Paddle boarding was my favorite!!! It was so much fun I stayed out there for hours exploring! Nick was out paddle boarding and saw a turtle! 

Happy 9 year anniversary to us! August 12, 2017

Koby is obsessed with smelling flowers!






Our kids LOVED this Luau that we went to the second night we were in Maui! Jody always has fun stuff planned for us!




Our view from church! We went to the Tongan ward so the whole thing was in another language but still so cool! 


While we were playing in the ocean Mya turned to me and said "why does dad like to sit on the beach like all the old ladies" lol! I died laughing! 








Looking for sea shells! One of our favorite things to do!




Story time doesn't stop just cause we're on vacation! 









 















Just Koby smelling some flowers! 


Fitz did not like the waves in the ocean. He preferred to sit on the beach!


Me and Mya could have stayed out here on the water all day! 



Our anniversary date at Ruth's Chris! Two of our favorite things mixed together, Ruth's Chris and Maui! It doesn't get any better!

Fitz is such a snuggler it's amazing!




Fitz started talking so much on this trip. A few of our favorites were "birdies, yup!, Mya"


Hawaii has a part of my soul! There is no where else I've been that makes me feel the way I do when I'm in Hawaii! I can't wait for our next visit! I love traveling with our little family. I learned so much about my kids. This is the trip we discovered Fitz's love of snuggling. He slept with Nick and I cause he was so nervous to be in a new place. It was hard for me to put him back in his own bed when we got home. Mya and Koby stuck together and were so nice to each other. They had to share a room and Mya would wake up every morning, get Koby out of his crib and let him sit with her on the bed and watch TV. She told me she did that to try and keep him quiet so he wouldn't wake everyone else up! It melted my heart, she's such a good big sis! Mya also expressed that Koby is very annoying to share a room with. She said he makes noises, sings annoying songs and won't leave her alone! Ha ha now if she's being naughty I threaten to make her share a room with Koby forever if she doesn't behave. Koby really loves attention. Grandma Jody is what I call the Koby whisperer. She can calm him down, reason with him and really make him behave. Everytime we went to dinner and he would get sick of sitting still she would rub ice on his neck and it would put him into a tranquilized state! lol it was hilarious! I love spending 24/7 with these nut balls! They are my most favorite people on the planet!!! This trip was epic! It was our first major trip with all THREE kids! 

No comments:

Post a Comment